Friday, March 23, 2012

101st Day of School

Opps!!! A little late in writing this one. On March 8th, my class celebrated our 101st day of school.  We did everything black and white and to go along with 101 Dalmatians. We had so much fun counting to 101, doing 101 exercises, taking 101 steps and drawing picture, counting teachers and students wearing black and white, eating a black and white ice cream cake, and watching 101 Dalmatians.  We also took photos with the Dalmatians and either Minnie Mouse or Donald Duck (all of which I have from my days working at the Disney Store)

BW101_0437 BW101_0443

 

BW101_0523BW101_0527BW101_0535BW101_0538

Already thinking of ways to tweak this for next year. I liked what I added this year and I am looking forward to finding more black and white activities.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "The Adventures of a Pre-Kinder Teacher" and the post on it of March 2013101st of the School. I am so glad to know about you being christian. We have a program for the young people as well a adults from the West where by we encourage them for the short / long term missions trip to come to Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to come to Mumbai to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest of poor to bring healing the broken hearted. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us during your summer vacation and have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede@gmail.com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete